I just love Christmas time and all the fun activities that go along with it. Last weekend we went to this little town a few minutes away for a Christmas weekend! There were horse drawn trolleys, carolers, apple cider, chestnuts and lots of fun!!
This is us in front of the horse trolley ride. You may notice that my dad has been replaced b two men in costumes. My dad asked the santa one "would you mind taking a picture in front of the horse for us?" and santa replied "SURE!" and proceeded to get IN the photo, rather than take it.
Same thing happened here...what is with these costumed people?!
FINALLY someone got it right and took the picture instead of getting in it with us!!!
Another thing about this time of year is the SNOW! Last night we had a blizzard and a good 8 inches of snow, so today we decided to sled and snowboard in our backyard. The hills ar enothign compared to Utah, so we were not going very fast - but it was still fun!! We gotta get Ash and ty out to Utah to REALLY snowboard!

Ash takin a turn on the board!

Ty takin after Roon!!

Even my dad tried the sled! He tried the board too but we have no evidence!

This seemed like a good idea....

oopss!

Watch out Ash!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:
How fun! Don't go for the big mountains in Utah, just ask Scott's spleen...
I loved the winter get away, waht a quaint little place! you guys have everything at your finger tips in Long Island!
Merry Christmas!!!
By the way, I am glad that my praying picture is now a permanent fixture on the side of the blog.
I was started to feel withdrawals because I hadn't SEEN myself praying in awhile... :)
How fun! I want to come to New York around Christmas time! Looks amazing! Miss you guys so much! Hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!
Post a Comment